The Day Dreams Foundation Jenny Bradley College Scholarship will be awarded each year to a high school senior in Columbia that has been impacted by extracurriculars. The scholarship is named for Jenny Bradley, a pre-school teacher and the mother of Day Dreams Foundation Founder, Joe Bradley.
- One $1,500 scholarship (paid out as $750 each semester)
- Scholarship may be renewed for seven more consecutive semesters, for a total of eight semesters. If you have to withdraw from school for a semester, you will be eligible to renew your scholarship the next semester, however the $750 from the semester you were not in classes will not be applied to future semesters.
- Must maintain a 2.5 semester GPA and be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours.
- Columbia, Missouri high school senior
- Qualify for free or reduced lunch at school (verification required)
- Must have participated in an extracurricular in high school for at least two years
- Accepted into two or four-year college/university (verification required)
- Applicants involved in volunteer work will be given strong consideration
- Filled out paper application
- 250-word minimum essay answering the following prompt: How have you been positively impacted by your participation in extracurricular activities and how do you think those activities have prepared you for your future?
- One or two letters of recommendation from a non-family member
HOW TO APPLY
Download our application HERE. Submit applications, essays and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 200 E. Walnut St. #4, Columbia, MO 65203.
DUE DATE: March 24, 2017. Recipient will be notified by April 11, 2017. Scholarship winner will be recognized on July 15, 2017 at our Gala.
QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com
If you would like to make a donation to the college scholarship fund, please CLICK HERE.
2016 — Jazmyn Youngblood, Battle High School, Columbia College